Being with Larry Winget and Suzanne Evans for 4 days at their “Shut up Stop Whining and Make Money” was nothing short of being under pressure, uncomfortable and massively transformational – and totally fun. I played full out and it wasn’t always pretty but I made sure that I wasn’t going to be the same Ann leaving as I was when I arrived. Act Different
Larry just busts through all the crap in your head. With his brand of no BS responses…
Here are just a few things that I got as take-aways.
1. Your Success is Your Own Damn Fault. Larry said ”Let’s get ugly, people. Your life is exactly how you want it to be, cuz that is what you have! If you don’t like it, change it!” By taking responsibility and not blaming anyone but yourself for whatever the results are in your life or your business, you reclaim your power. You can make decisions and act differently to produce different results.
2. You have got to commit. Like no *#@*. Be the person that will do what others won’t. Success is about hard work and sacrifices. Both Larry and Suzanne said their success is because they work harder than anyone else in the room. Are you willing to do whatever it takes?
3. Positive Change comes about when you are uncomfortable. So get comfortable with being uncomfortable. (That’s the perturbation – pressure, then change).
4. Be Clear about Who You Are Not. Have an opinion. Take a stand. Say NO more than you say YES. Larry is so clear he makes people uncomfortable. He calls himself an “Irrigational Speaker” instead of an Inspirational Speaker. It’s funny and it’s true.
5. People have no Plans – they have Dreams. Know what you want and create a plan to get it. Make it happen. You want to be a master? Do what masters do and you will eventually become a master.
6. Nothing is Neutral – Everything Matters. Bad Habits are what keeps us from being as successful as we want to be. If it hurts don’t do it! People have bad relationships – get new ones. Everything you do has a consequence. Be aware of your choices and what you get out of it.
7. If Your Business Self is Different than Your Personal Self, You need to Work on Yourself. It’s so much easier to be yourself than all the energy it takes to be someone you are not. Speak your Truth – that is your Uniqueness.
8. Stop Marketing. Tell your story. Tell your life experience of Triumph over Tragedy. People don’t buy your content, they buy YOU.
9. Your level of commitment is equal to your investment.
“Make a Decision and Make the Decision Right” -Larry Winget
If you are ready to grow yourself, grow your business then give me a call at 949.287.610 or email me at Ann@IrresistibleMarketing.net