What does that even mean anyway?
- Think like a millionaire?
- Make a million dollars?
- Feel like a million dollars?
To me, it’s not about the money, (and, it is about the money).
It’s about an abundance mentality— seeing opportunity in everything and every situation. believing and trusting that The Universe is wildly abundant, and is giving you everything you want at all times. It’s not a bucket of money on your doorstep (that’s no Secret), but The Universe answers you in the form of opportunities. And, you have the free will to act on them, or not.
Yes, that’s right. Even the experiences you don’t like, that are painful, are opportunities. Really?
The Law of Attraction is basically Like Attracts Like. So, if someone or something brings you a sh*t sandwich, it’s an opportunity to love yourself even more. If you have chaos inside you, there will be chaos outside. It’s all a reflection of your Millionaire or Zeronaire Mindset.
Here are 3 key things things you can do to develop a Millionaire Mindset to Manifest Money
(Begin these practices, cuz they’re always correct, and keep on practicing.)
1. Gratitude: Appreciate everything that you have, people places and things. Develop an attitude of “want what you have, and, have what you want.”
2. Abundance: Know The Universe (God) has no limitations; anything is possible. And since you are made in the likeness of God, you have no limitations either. (The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.) Know and believe.
3. Law of Attraction: Manage your emotional body. How you feel about yourself becomes what you create. Consider that you are vibrating at a frequency that magnetizes people, places, and things (love and money) to you. There are no accidents.
Note to self: If you don’t have what you want in your life, do the inner work to release limiting beliefs. Open yourself up to receive the flow of abundance and prosperity that is here for you. And, while you are at it, put the structures in to support all the goodness that is about to arrive in your life. Expect good things. Ask yourself this question…
”How Good Can I Stand to Have it?”