The Beatles are icons and the most influential rock band in history. As a teenager in the 60’s, they were definitely the center of my world.
Like so many of us, I can sing all the songs lyrics in their entirety, with no effort at all. They are imbedded in my memory, a by-product of hours and hours of listening and singing in front of the mirror, aka… teenage angst.
Which Beatle Was Your Favorite?
When you think of the FabFour they all have different Personal Branding Styles.
John — Political
Paul — Romantic
George — Spiritual
Ringo — Funny & Sweet
As you have probably guessed my favorite was John. Last Thursday Oct. 9 was John Lennon’s birthday and I couldn’t help but think about him and how his music helped me build my business.
- I left NYC and moved back to California not knowing what was next for me (just like) Starting Over
- Had no idea how to build a business, how uncomfortable it was going to be or how I was going to get through it – Whatever Gets You Through The Night (it’s all right)
- Many really good things happened and many bad things happened as I was building up my clients and business chops – Instant Karma (we all shine on)
- Once I invested in a mentor to support me through all the challenges, the anxiety, self doubt and chaos I started to make money – Nobody Told Me (there would be days like these)
- And along the way my real purpose started to emerge and I tapped into my true calling – Dream
When I work with my clients on their personal branding, what I call their Iconic Brand, we go deep into what makes them Unique. Who are their personal heroes and what life experiences have broken their hearts or pissed them off? And of course we discover what makes them fascinating to others and so much more.
We THINK DIFFERENTLY
John Lennon was a different type of thinker with a point of view that challenged the status quo. We all have characteristics that we were just born with these are what makes you Uniquely You. I love the quirky parts of myself and give you permission to love those parts of yourself, too. That’s what makes a STAND OUT BRAND.